Friday, April 23, 2010

FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY - KING OF THE JUNGLE




Here he is - Judah - King of the Jungle!
Ohhhh, I love this cupcake!




First taste of watermelon!
Judah giving his "RRRRoar"!!! Yes, I do know that is a giraffe he is holding!
Judah and cousin Brooke Lynn


Just over a month ago we celebrated Judah's first birthday - King of the Jungle! We have been working on his "roar" for months. Judah, what does the lion say, "RRRROAR!" SO cute!

Here are some pictures of us celebrating Judah! All pictures were taken by Ann Purcell and you can view more of her work here. We have had her take pictures at several of our events and have been grateful and blessed that a dear friend has captured our special moments leaving us free to enjoy them! I would have never gotten the amazing shots that she did!

It has been an amazing year with this little boy; he has added so much to our family. Judah loves life and he loves his family. He is sweet, curious and on-the-go all the time! I am amazed at how much one little person can change a whole family. I am thankful to God for the gift of Judah - in His perfect time.

Over the next few days I will share more highlights of the party such as our worship time, family pictures, food with recipes and decorations/favors. First birthdays are my favorite and Judah's was no exception.

Thank you all for sharing this wonderful year with us!

And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the LORD: therefore she called his name Judah; Genesis 29:35

Worn out after a wonderful day!


For the story behind Judah's name and newborn pictures, click here

3 comments:

Mari said...

It's hard to believe he is over a year old already! I enjoyed the pictures and the verse, and I remember the wonderful story behind his name!

Missie said...

He is so handsome!

AtlantaMama said...

he's such a Cutie!! can't believe he's already 1

Blog Widget by LinkWithin