Sunday, April 25, 2010

FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY - WORSHIP!

For a long time I knew worship would be part of Judah's first birthday party and the first person that came to mind was Bo! He leads worship at a church plant from our previous church and there is a sweetness and reverance when he is leading worship. I sense the Lord's presence and love in a mighty and tangible way as he leads worship and ushers people to the throne room. I am so grateful that him and his family were able to share this day with us.

Bo said he wanted to sing a song over Judah; it was a song he wrote for the children's ministry based on Jeremiah 29:11 and part of went like this:


Give you hope, bring you peace, give you joy

It was a blessing to hear that spoken out loud, not only over Judah, but all of His children! That is His plan for ALL of us!

It was precious to see Judah worship the Lord as Bo led worship! Starting with a little hand clapping. Getting those arms ready! Lift off - full blown worship. When our pastor shared the meaning of Judah's name he actually lifted his hands much like this to show that this is what Judah's name means - hands extended upward worshipping the Father. Beautiful!

More worship clips:

Hosanna

Oh, Praise Him

4 comments:

Mari said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! I enjoyed all of the clips.

AtlantaMama said...

The music was an AWESOME idea!! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mari, this is precious. It is only 8:15, haven't had my coffee and I am crying. I'm crying because I remember when my son was just a baby (now 20) and I'm crying because my son has the gift of music, served in praise and worship for years, and now is a bit of a distance from it. Yet I know the plans that God has engraved in my heart. I know all too well how He revealed that gift to me since he was a baby. I see him still playing his guitar and writing music and I know how He will once again do it unto God one day. This is so meaningful to me today. I had hesitated whether to do the Way of Worship Blog-Hop but I can see God was definitely leading it. Thank you for sharing this. I will hold it close to my heart throughout the day today.

Blessings sis.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

What an precious birthday to remember!

I was blessed by your post
Bernice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin