Thursday, April 15, 2010

COMMUNICATION IN THE THRONE ROOM



The toilet in my bathroom has its own little space, door and all. In that little space I hung a bulletin board (where I post encouraging things or those dear to my heart) and a dry erase board. The dry erase board has become a place where Isabella (age 7) and I communicate. The photo above is one of the sweetest ones. We encourage each other here, make each other laugh and share tender moments. We have great in person communication, this is just another form. Sometimes she starts it and sometimes I do...it really doesn't matter. It can go on for days. No matter what it is I treasure the words or pictures she shares here because I know she is sharing her heart!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

Soooooo PRECIOUS!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin