Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FILE THIS!




In my attempt to organize the homeschool room/office I created these decorative and appealing (use me, use me, use me) file folders. It was simple, I used the old trace, cut and glue method. I used Microsoft Word to make the labels for the folders using clear labels.

I know they sell folders like this already made, but that just wouldn't be me, would it? They cost a lot and you do not have to fancy them up because they already are. So, for you frugal, organized and creative types...this project is for you!

Here are two quotes that I have hung up in the room as I attempt to organize:

"We don't need to increase our goods nearly as much as we need to scale down our wants. Not wanting something is as good as possessing it." - Donald Horban

"Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein

Whereas, the sign on the door reads:

DO NOT ENTER
Under Construction or Destruction?


3 comments:

Mari said...

They are so cute and much more appealing to use than the plain kind!

TAMI said...

My favorite organization quote is "Some people regard discipline as a chore, but I see it as a kind of order that sets me free to fly." -Julie Andrews

The Smith Hotel said...

Cute file folders! Like how you displayed them too!

Jody

Blog Widget by LinkWithin