Monday, April 26, 2010

FIRST BIRTHDAY - FAMILY AND FRIENDS


(Top) Kevin and his oldest (Bottom) Erika, Kevin's wife and their youngest

(Top) Mary Margaret and her son (Bottom) Bo and Ruth Allen and their youngest

Kaira and her friends

(Top) Me and Judah (Bottom) Me, Daddy and Judah (can you believe I forgot to get a family picture?)

The three of us!

(Top) Kaira chewing on her hand for some reason (Bottom) The girls


(L) Isabella admiring a weed, we have MANY to admire (R) Annais and Isabella outside
(Top) My brother David and my sister in law Kassy (Bottom) David with Kassy and Brooke Lynn
(Top) Daddy and Judah (Bottom) Brooke Lynn and Judah having a serious discussion about "baby things"

(Top) More of the three of us (Bottom) During worship

(Top) Introducing Judah to Ann's son (Bottom) Isabella having fun outside

Come back tomorrow for food and recipes!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I feel like I was there with you! What fun seeing everyone enjoying themselves. I have to say you have lots of beautiful kids in your life!

AtlantaMama said...

I was FUN FUN

Blog Widget by LinkWithin