Thursday, July 16, 2009

VOTE NOW!

All of the beautiful stamped projects that I have shared here have been the ideas of Amanda. I try my best whenever she has a class to attend because I know it is going to be AWESOME. When she announced a "name her blog" contest I knew I had to join in the fun.

Years ago before I was a "Tea Lady" I was a crafty lady and sold Stampin' Up and held classes in my home. I really wanted to have my own stamp store and the name I chose was "The Stamp Pad" with a frog on a lily pad (stamp pad) holding a rubber stamp. Since I am on to other things I decided to share that name with Amanda for her blog, little did I know I would be a front runner. It is exciting to see that the name chosen so many years ago may still be used for "stamping purposes".

Anyway, I am in the lead to name her blog, please vote for "Amanda's Stamp Pad" on the top of her side bar. Must vote by tomorrow, July 17th. Click here to vote

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin