Saturday, July 4, 2009

CHA-CHING

I do not want this to turn into a money saving blog, but part of my mission here is to encourage. Last week at the checkout at Publix I did not pay them, they paid me...how is that for couponing? I was so excited I could hardly stand it. So to encourage you...YOU CAN DO IT! Using other money saving blogs and doing what they say (remember I do not have time or desire to reinvent the wheel) I have been able to cut my weekly food budget about 66%.

Proverbs 31:13-16 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

3 comments:

Mari said...

That's amazing! Good for you.

AtlantaMama said...

amazing! I've never been good at the cutting and saving and remembering to use them before they ex. But I want to do better. That is so cool that they paid you and that you are seeing such a huge savings. It's worth it!!

Ronel said...

Amazing... I really need to figure out how to do this!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin