Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FREE COFFEE

I love free stuff, but I LOVE fellowship even more, so I am using this free coffee offer from McDonald's to get together with some other moms and let my kids have some play time. Is there an old friend you would like to catch up with? Someone who could just use some company? What are some creative ways you could use this promotion to extend hospitality or fellowship with others? I'll let you know how my idea works out.

Through August 3, stop by participating McDonald’s on Mondays from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. for a free sample of iced or hot mocha. The sample isn’t a shot, either: It’s an 8 oz. hot mocha or a 7 oz. iced mocha. Limit one per person while supplies last.


2 comments:

AtlantaMama said...

great idea!! and I love iced coffee too!

stacey said...

THANK YOU I LOVE ICED COFFEE!(Not as much as tea;)
I LOVE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AT MCDONALDS!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin