Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SOMETHING RESTORED

Before reading this post read SOMETHING STOLEN, PART 1

God is a God of restoration; we see that all throughout scripture - sometimes restoring double or even more. He restored positions, lives and vision. I do not believe there is ANYTHING that He cannot restore.

One day while sitting at a red light, I was reading an affirmation I had posted near my speedometer and one of the lines was, “I am as innocent as a newborn baby”. Then I had a vision of the Lord sitting on His throne handing me my innocence, RESTORING it. I knew that “innocence lost” was a thing of my past. Praise and all Glory to God!

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalm 23:3

WHATEVER the enemy has stolen from you, the Lord wants to and will RESTORE it. His timing is perfect. Submit to Him, ask Him and agree with HIM.

Take the time to listen to this song and let it settle into your spirit…



THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS POST

REPLEVIN

re•plev•in
1. an action for the recovery of goods or chattels wrongfully taken or detained.

It is time to take back from the enemy what he has stolen from us. We do not take it back because we lack, but because it is ours.

This video is a great portrayal of taking it ALL back!

What has he stolen from you? Your husband, your health, your children, your joy? Whatever it is, it belongs to you? Go get it!

NOW GET ON YOUR DANCING SHOES AND SAY, “I WANT IT ALL BACK”



4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the God of the Great Exchange.
When we release those things that have caused us pain, He restores us.
Restoration captures it!
You bring restoration, You bring restoration, You bring restoration, to my soul.
You've taken my pain and You call me by a new name.
You've taken my shame and in its place, you give me joy.
You take my mourning, turn it into dancing.
You take my weeping, turn it into laughing.
You take my mourning, turn it into dancing.
You take my sadness, turn it into joy. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new, all things new. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, You make all things new.
dare to exchange, let go, and just as surely as He turned water into wine, He will perform a miracle when He takes what we offer Him.

Mari said...

Another post that is full of hope!

AtlantaMama said...

Great Post! Thanks Mari!!

Unknown said...

AMEN MARI!

I took it all back!

I love you - praising Him for the power we have in His SON - JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!

xoxo Jill

Blog Widget by LinkWithin