Saturday, May 2, 2009

SOMETHING HEALED

Read SOMETHING STOLEN, PART 2 first

As soon as I got pregnant with Judah I knew that I would try nursing again. I was ready! I got a breast pump, nursing cover and nursing pads for my shower. The excitement of walking out my healing was high.

Judah was born and I nursed him in the hospital and none of the fears or flashbacks were there. I was praising God! Then I gave him a bottle, which in retrospect was a mistake. I also decided that while on the painkillers I would pump and he could have a bottle, another mistake. My milk, even with pumping, never caught up to Judah’s demand. I am not discouraged because I know that I could have and would have nursed him. It still makes me a little sad, but I did learn a lot in the process. So, I praise God for His healing!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks for sharing your story Mari. It's a great example of Gods healing.

TAMI said...

Ah - I'm playing "catch up" with your story. Will comment as I do.

Cindy said...

Hey Mari,

I just took the time to read through your last few posts. We have more in common than you might imagine.

God is the Restorer AND Healer!!!

Praise Him!

Mama D said...

We learn as we do, Praise God His mercies are new every morning. He doesnt keep a record of our mistakes; it is important that we don't either.
You have such precious children.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin