Saturday, April 19, 2008

DIVINE APPOINTMENT

Remember the divine appointment I was expecting, well it happened the very next day. God is so faithful! Everytime He has given me an opportunity to minister His love, grace and goodness He fills me full to overflowing as He did on Wednesday. I do not have to do it in my own strength. He overwhelms me to the point of tears and then gives me opportunity to pour it out. I am in awe of His faithfulness and careful planning.

To my divine appointment if you are reading this:

Our meeting yesterday was prepared in advance by the lover of your soul. He knew just what you needed and was delighted to give it to you. I hope we have many more encounters with each other and the King of Kings as we did on Thursday. He knows every need and will meet them out of His glorious riches. Seek Him with your whole heart and you will find Him. You have seen only a glimpse of what He truly longs to do. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Cor 2:9

Bless you my sweet sister!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin