Monday, April 14, 2008

THE BEST SERMON I NEVER HEARD

Yesterday we visited a church and the pastor did not preach a sermon. What? You ask, no sermon! It was two hours of prayer and worship. What I experienced was straight from the heart of God. I have never experienced anything like it in a regular church service. It fueled things in me, it confirmed things in me and it released things in me. The Father had bigger plans for that group assembled yesterday and there was freedom for His Spirit to lead. It was a breath of fresh air...literally!

Sermon from the Latin word sermō (discourse) meant "conversation" and that is just what I had yesterday - a conversation, just me and my Daddy.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:2

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin