Monday, June 1, 2009

COMING SOON...


I just ordered this off Amazon.com for $49.99 with free shipping. My friend sent me an American Express gift card for $50, so my out of pocket expense for my new Flip = $0...SWEET!!! Click here for the deal

Who knows the craziness that will ensue when this little beauty arrives? Isabella does not know yet, but she is going to be thrilled! Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some videos on here. Maybe there will be a three month video of Judah instead of a picture...

Did you think I was going to announce I was pregnant again? Kind of like this post ADOPTION WELL UNDERWAY on Floating in Winter Creek, brought tears to my eyes, till I read it...thanks for the laugh Tammy.

4 comments:

Mari said...

What a deal! It will get good use at your house. I love the adoption post too~

TAMI said...

What a GREAT price on the Flip ~ May have to add it to my wish list!!

My "adoption" post didn't start out as a 'gotcha', but as I kept typing it started to sound like I was talking about children and not rats, so I just went with it!

Have fun with your video camera! And be sure to share some of the fruits with us on your blog.

Joy Junktion said...

I have to say that my very first thought when I read: Coming Soon was: She's NOT pregnant again?!!!

LOL - enjoy your Flipper!

steve and randel hambrick said...

we have a flip and use it EVERY DAY. my girls LOVE to play with it, and they record videos of one another all the time! i love to find those :)

one note: it's NOT good with zoom or any sort of school/ professional performance, but great for at home and around types of video.

have fun!
p.s. all my videos on my blog were done with this exact flip

Blog Widget by LinkWithin