Sunday, July 20, 2008

THE ENVELOPE PLEASE ...

Becoming Me, Morning by Morning and Rise Rise have awarded me with the Brilliant Web Blog Primio 2008. Thank you all! I am blessed by your thoughtfulness and encouragement.

This is a "pass it on" award, so I had to choose seven blogs to pass it to. The blogs I chose are newer blogs to me, but have recently blessed and/or encouraged me.

  1. Everyday Miracles - I think my blood pressure drops every time I get to your blog - it exudes peace. To my new found friend who also sees God in everything, ie. potty training.
  2. Floating in Winter Creek - Because you own a rice cooker and a nice one at that. Thank you for taking the time to answer all my crazy questions and for making me laugh.
  3. Life and Love in the Rose Cottage - Thank you for not being afraid to "be real". Although we have not met in person, I trust we will soon and have tea of course. Your transparency and sharing of resources bless me tremendously.
  4. Meditations and Confession of a Homemaker - Because you too see writing/blogging as an act of worship and understand being "found" by the Lover of your soul.
  5. Mumblings of a Mommy "Monk" - From one "mommiemonk" to another you gave me new insight - thank you.
  6. Secrets of Orual - I like you and what you write about. Oh, and you like the Thompson Twins too - extra points for that!
  7. Tell Your Story Mosaic - Because you want to share publicly stories of how God saved people by His grace and were obedient to His call to do so.

The rules for this award: Put the logo on your blog. Put a link to who awarded it to you on your blog also. You need to nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and put links to them also on your blog. Finally, leave a comment for those you've nominated - so they know they've received a special award.

7 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

Congratulations on the award!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Thank you! I never thought when I started blogging a few months ago that I'd make so many friends! Glad you're one of them! :-)

Sheila said...

Well, shoot! I just left a comment and lost is somehow.

So in short, thanks so much for passing along a sweet award.

I love that I've found another like-minded sister in you!

Sheila

TAMI said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you for giving one to me!! Though I've only been blogging since March, I truly believe it's helping me to be a better mom, wife, and person. Checking in on all your blogs and hearing your perspectives has "expanded" my world, inspired my creativity and fueled my love.

Heather said...

How sweet! I just love it when the day ends with a treat like that :)

Misty said...

thank you so much! i just finished my own awarding!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

This really touched me Mari! So often I feel that my attempts at putting words together in a coherent way and articulating what I wish to is so below award worthy. It amazes me how God can take my attempts and make them into something that others actually want to read. Quite a puzzle. He's just that good!
Again, thank you my new friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin