Wednesday, August 12, 2009

RIGHT PLACE, WRONG TIME

There are costs associated with being in the wrong season - for example - last year during an extremely difficult time I went back to a season God called me out of and the results were devastating. I was deeply wounded as a result of MY disobedience. I went to someone in authority over me (in the previous season) and asked for help, when the help did not come I was hurt, confused and angry. I had to repent and ask for forgiveness a lot over that situation. Do you see the problem? I got angry at someone for NOT doing what I thought they should do when I was the one who was sinning against God. Wow, that is a startling revelation!

If I simply would have trusted God in the new season and used the resources He had already provided I could have avoided all that. Not being sensitive to the season that God has us in opens us up for sin.

God is revealing to me the root of my disobedience and I am excited to share all He is teaching me in that area…soon.

It is possible to be at the right place at the wrong time and I am learning the benefits of obeying God and being sensitive to His timing for my life. It comes down to Faith!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a concept! I never thought of that, but I you are right. I'll be waiting to read what you share.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin