Friday, August 21, 2009

PRECIOUS LITTLE NEST

Our house is in the shape of an "H" and in between the top of the "H" is our wild kingdom...we get all kinds of animals in there, but nothing tops this:


A BUNNY NEST!

My hubby found it (thankfully) while he was cutting grass. The momma bunny built her nest inside our Little Tikes play set and did an awesome job building. It has been raining here, so we put up our beach umbrella to keep them dry! As tight as she weaves the nest when she leaves they probably could have stayed dry on their own.

Reading about wild baby bunnies was fascinating and I am amazed once again at the Lord's thoughtfulness, creativity and thoroughness in His creation. Hmmm, it just dawned on me all that applies to me, well off to ponder and pray about that. Sounds like He is working on me again! When I finally get into this next season I won't recognize myself...Praise God!

I have not forgotten to post about my revelation about seasons, there is just a lot to it and I'm waiting on Him for the words He would have me share.

For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20

For WE are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

1 comment:

TAMI said...

I've never seen a real live bunny nest before! Went ahead and clicked on the picture to enlarge it and saw those little baby bunny ears. Too amazing!

I've often said, "When we get to Heaven we're not even going to recognize ourselves, free from all our dysfunctions." Isn't good to have a little Heaven NOW?!! Praise Jesus for His work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin