Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WILL I BE A SUPERHERO OR LUNCH?

The enemy has been busy this week attacking my thoughts. I have felt very much like this woman on the left, except that I am armed with TRUTH. It's been hard to focus on truth because the attack has been ferocious, ugly and quick. He's attacked from every angle! My thoughts have been vastly different from what they were even a few days ago. When the enemy does this I believe he is trying to get me to doubt what God has told me to do, doubt that God told me to do it or doubt God altogether. Knowing that I go into battle! When I can't battle God has blessed me with those who will battle on my behalf in prayer. They will remind me of His truth in the matter.

It was so bad last night I cried as I laid down to go to sleep and woke up several times with anxious thoughts and woke up crying and anxious. I know my God and that's not from Him. He said my sleep will be sweet and it wasn't so I was mad (not at Him). I cried out to Him and told Him how desperately I needed Him today. I needed something, anything! As always He provides! It wasn't anything significant it was a series of small events. Things He had me do, questions He answered and faith He stirred.

Now I feel like this...all stretched out in my faith. My faith had to rise today to meet the attack that I was under. The only way that could happen was to keep believing God. I want to be stretched...I want to always believe Him for more!

I WILL be a superhero because my Daddy's one and I was created in His image!

Psalm 118:5-15 In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes. All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off. They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the LORD I cut them off. They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off. I was pushed back and about to fall, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Shouts of joy and victory resound in the tents of the righteous: "The LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin