Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MY DRESSER THREW UP IN THE BATHROOM

I am a stickler against dirty clothes lying around. My kids sort their own laundry every night because I don’t like clothes all over their room, I get after my husband for leaving clothes on the floor, but look at this bathroom (notice the huge shadow cast by the mound of clothes on the counter). Guess who’s clothes these are? You got it…mine! I have been so busy this past week I haven’t even had time to pick up my clothes and the truth is I’m so tired I don’t even care. Last night when I saw the mess I thought to myself, now this isn’t fair I’m the one always going on and on about clothes on the floor, so to acknowledge my mess I screamed, “My dresser threw up in the bathroom.” It lightened the mood and we laughed for an hour. I hope it makes you laugh too.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thank goodness someone else's house looks like mine.

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

This does look all too familiar....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin