Monday, March 9, 2009

HELP NEEDED FROM THE 50 STATES


I have been doing a 50 state study with Isabella this year for first grade. I have been looking for ways to get postcards from the 50 states and so far we do not have many - this is where you come in. If you are willing to send a postcard from your state or any that you visit to Isabella, please click on my profile and email me. I thought this would be a great time to do this so she would receive postcards during the first few transitional weeks when baby comes home. I will only respond to emails from people I have corresponded with in the past. If you have friends that would like to participate let me know before they email me, so I do not delete the email.

Thank you for your help.

1 comment:

Ruth A Bryant said...

Let me know if any of your kids need a trim...or a shave. Caroline has it figured out! I love the name Judah and am looking forward to meeting him! Good to hear from you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin