Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WAIT FOR THE LORD

Sometimes God speaks to us and He speaks clearly, but we can be left with more questions than answers. That’s where I’m at right now. Yesterday I told the Lord I needed a word from Him during this season of questions. As I was preparing a cup of tea to drink while I read my bible I heard Him say Psalm 27. So, sitting down with my steamy cup I opened my bible…the last verse is:

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (NIV)

I love it in the amplified:

Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.

He is so faithful to provide just what we need when we need it! So, now I wait, hope and EXPECT!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin