Wednesday, December 19, 2007

im•mersed

September 19, 2007 RiverStone Church
...and anything else that can withstand fire must be put through the fire, and then it will be clean. But it must also be purified with the water of cleansing. And whatever cannot withstand fire must be put through that water. Numbers 31:23

American Heritage Dictionary
im·merse (ĭ-mûrs') tr.v. im·mersed, im·mers·ing, im·mers·es
1. To cover completely in a liquid; submerge.
2. To baptize by submerging in water.
3. To engage wholly or deeply;

WATER
- lyrics
I could get lost in all of Your love for me
Your love and mercy is all that I need
Great is Your kindness, great are Your deeds
And when the world surrounds me, You’re all I see
Hold me in Your arms
Catch me when I fall
Hear me in my darkest hour
Your love flows like Water washing over me
Your love flows like Water washing over me

Click here to listen to WATER:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin