Monday, May 24, 2010

SUGAR SCRUB GIFTS

I saw this on Under the Table and Dreaming and wanted favors for a "tea" party I am having tomorrow. I've invited the dealers at the store where I sell my tea. There are so many awesome ladies that I never really have a chance to talk to or get to know. So, I thought an outdoor tea party was in order.

I adjusted the recipe adding more sugar (eyeballed and smelled it - I did not like the heavy olive oil smell) and added lavender essential oil along with the lemon. Put it in baby food jars with a circle punch label on top, tied it with jute and slipped in a sample spoon (to scoop out for use). I hope the ladies will enjoy these.

Like she said on her blog, it is good to get paint (and glue) off your hands after crafting.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I saw that post too and have it bookmarked. What a cute little gift!

AtlantaMama said...

So creative!!


I want to do this!!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin